Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So What the f*&% have you done lately?



Damn!
My..oh my..what this film did is what wachowski brothers the matrix failed to do in that stupid, silly 3rd installment and they called him Quentin Tarantino of Rusian mafia huh? Timur Bekmamtov is always intrique me, pique me and finally to have him in mat saleh pilem!! Damn.
Full of bloodshed and the impact of bullet in one head that goes…”wushhhhhhhhhh…PUUUMM”
this is male movie?? Lemme tell u this..my female bum is vibrating will all the bullet and the blood spilling and the bloodshed and the chaos and the rats all boiled into one seat of Q03
(Yeaaaaaaahhh..thanks ikhwan for the best ever seat that i ever had in my whole movie life experiance...big screen with sliding body position)
So what the f*&% have you done lately? Be one of those "Wanted"..of coz!

No comments:

:: KPS Snapshots ::